Conditioning Salts in Jackson Township, NJ
If you have a home water softening system, you need conditioning salt to keep it working properly. East Coast Salt provides Jackson Township, NJ homeowners with water softener salt and other types of conditioning salts to ensure their water handling systems can effectively deionize potable water.
Why Use Conditioning Salts?The main purpose of a water softener is to counteract the negative effects of hard water. To do this, the water softener system uses a process called deionization, which requires the use of salt to balance water hardness. We provide a variety of different water conditioning salts to suit everyone’s needs, giving you access to some of the very best benefits of a water softening system:
- Your hair and skin will feel cleaner, softer and healthier
- Your glassware and silverware will look clean and shiny, leaving no water spots
- Softer water eliminates water deposits, orange rings, water spots and soap scum
- You’ll spend less time cleaning your kitchen and bathroom
Which Conditioning Salt is Right for You?Depending on the type of water treatment system you have in your home, one or more different types of conditioning salt might be right for you. We sell several different varieties, from high-concentration potassium chloride to solar salt mixes.
- Sodium-free salt (potassium chloride)
- Rust-fighting salt
- Iron-fighting salt
- Resin water softener salts
- Pond salt